CIS-33A - Programming in Perl
De Anza College
Summer Session 2009
- Instructor background
- Go over greensheet
- Textbook needed NOW! (Read chapters 1-2 for tomorrow.)
- Chapter 1 highlights
- A few extra tidbits:
- perl -v will indicate which version of Perl you're using.
- which perl will give the path to the perl interpreter, assuming that path is even in your $PATH setting.
- Roll call and add-code distribution!
- Get a voyager account if you do not already have one.
- Get a Windows account if you do not already have one.
- Do the exercises from page 17-18 of Learning Perl
before you leave the building!