CIS-33A - Programming in Perl
De Anza College
Summer Session 2009
- REMINDER: Bring your books, handwritten notes, and
hardcopies of any course notes you wish to tomorrow's class!
You do not get to use the computer for anything while working on the hardcopy
portion of the exam!
- Finish up Chapter 9 material from yesterday.
- Review of diamond operator <> vs. line input operator
<STDIN> including the proper way to invoke a program depending on
which operator has been used.
- Team competition on short answer questions. To see answers, do a View=>Source and look for
the SOLUTION comments underneath each question.
- Go over answers
to practice midterm.
- Q&A on anything before midterm?