CIS-33A - Programming in Perl
De Anza College
Summer Session 2009
- Tomorrow: Read chapter 5 from Intermediate Perl, starting
with page 40.
- Demo your Extra-Credit Programming Problems 4-6 (mailhog, jumble, stock-alert) to me if you haven't already done so.
- Questions on Assignment-04?
- Finish up Chapter 16
- Finish up Chapter 17
- Intermediate Perl, Chapter 4
- Lab: Assignment-4 or catch up on your Extra-Credit problems 4-6 or
practice with Perl references via rewriting Assignment-2 to pass a
pointer to the @grades array to each subroutine rather than the array
itself. (This latter option is not an extra-credit opp, but it is
a learning opp!)