Welcome to Beginning Programming Methodologies in C++ Course. This is a foundation course on programming.You will learn problem solving, algorithms, and programming in object oriented programming language c++.
- CIS 22A is a 4.5 unit class.
- CIS 22A is for people who don't know about programming but want to learn it.
- CIS 22A is not for people who know C++ programming.
- Some basic knowledge of computer (e.g. using a Notepad) is required.
- Access to the Net from work and/or school is a big plus.
The Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Design solutions for introductory level problems using appropriate design methodology incorporating elementary programming constructs.
- Create algorithms, code, document, debug, and test introductory level C++ programs.
- Read, analyze and explain introductory level C++ programs.