Welcome to the Intermediate Programming Methodologies in C++ Course. This is a systematic approach to the design, construction and management of computer programs, emphasizing design, programming style, documentation, testing and debugging techniques. Strings, multidimensional arrays, structures, and classes. Pointers: their use in arrays, parameters and dynamic allocation. Introduction to linked lists.
- CIS 22B is a 4.5 unit class.
- CIS 22B is for people who already took CIS 22A.
- Access to the Net from work and/or school is a big plus.
The Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Create programs which demonstrate knowledge of manipulating data in arrays of one or more dimensions.
- Create programs which demonstrate knowledge of memory management functions and pointer arithmetic o manipulate data in one-dimensional arrays.
- Use C-Strings and C++ String class for Input/ Output and manipulation of strings. Create and use other functions to manipulate strings.
- Create programs which use structures.
- Use Object-oriented programming concepts to design applications and computer programs.
- Define and use the basic linked list operations: Traverse, Search, Insert, Delete. Design, code, and test programs using linked lists.