Rules from Admissions and Records strictly enforce the dates to:
- drop the course, with a various refund limit dates
- add the course
- withdraw from the course
These dates are given at:
CIS 41A CodeLab fall 2018
- around 19 exercises per week
- 95 exercises recommended by the end of week 5
- 152 exercises recommended by the end of week 8
- 211 exercises REQUIRED by the end of week 11
If you have difficulty creating an exercise to match CodeLab
you might occasionally substitute a different exercise.
You might omit some of the following:
- 24 exercises from: if
- 12 exercises from: while
- 8 exercises from: for
- all 3 exercises from switch (there is no switch in Python)
Discussion of assignments
The class does not have a scheduled laboratory session because this is a hybrid class.
There are times when instructors or tutors are available in the CIS laboratory.
There are fora to discuss the laboratory assignments at the following location:
When you finish using Canvas be sure to log out.